Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, has my house turned into a crazy house! lol and trying to keep them contained in one room since we are working on the potty training, which is going great, wooooot! Brodi is now ringing the bell to go out  :D

And tonight Brodi discovers how to hump, I had no idea he was doing this to Chloe until after I snapped the pic. Poor Chloe came running to me and she had this look on her face that said Ma! Make him stop that.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
they are so freakin' cute together!!! great pics! :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
LOL :lol: at the humping pic.....the look on Chloe's face says it all :lol: .....great pics they are both gorgeous!.....I really love Chloe, shes so pretty!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Love the hump picture! The look on Chloe's face is priceless!  :lol:

BTW...I had to do a double take. I thought you had another fawn boxer pup in the corner...It looks so real! I just couldn't figure out why it wasn't moving!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!! CHLOE'S FACE SAYS IT ALL!! " MOM!! WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING!! GET HIM OFF ME!!!" HAHAH those pics are absolutely priceless!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looks like they are having a great time,  especially Brodi in the last pic!   =))

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
OMG! They are just ILLEGAL they are so cute!LOL! I always love those "little one has the big one by the throat" pics...they crack me up! Look at Chloe, playing along!LOL!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Chloe and Brodi are so cute and so entertaining!!  :))  Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Oh my goodness, the "hump" pic is priceless Shari....The look on Chloe's face is something else....It certainly looks like she is starting to enjoy her new brother :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
they look so great together! looks like they have lots of fun together!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look like they are having so much fun together, the last picture is great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts