Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my camera no longer works due to it falling in the toilet ( I was trying to take pics of Chloe in the tub, I swear!  :lol:  ). I had my friend snap some pics of Chloe with her camera today. Her and hubby came over so the boys could watch the Jet's game. Enjoy!

Just gimme the treat already!

Pretty please Aunt Gina

Look Aunt Gina! Just gimme your food and the drooling stops

I'm done with you! your food is gone

Time to play with my chicken

I love my chicken!

Throw your booty in the air and wave it around like you just don't care!

TIME OUT! I think someones here

Sorry Dad, Im not diggin your Jets ball..rather have my chicken

Enough with the chicken now. moving right along to my pink bunny

Forget the game uncle Mike, play with me! Jet's are losing anyways

The headless Chloe

·
Registered
67 Posts
She is an adorable girl!  I have to find some new toys for Tonka.  He seems to enjoy what doesn't belong to him, like the kids toys...  I like the rubber chicken! I bet he would enjoy that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Shari, so Chloe wasn't impressed by the game huh? Great pics..She's looking really good too...Loved the begging for food pics, soo typical.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Shari, Chloe looks incredible!!!   That's some pink bunny....I love all the pictures of her - they are great!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Shari those pics are so cute! She does love her toys doesn't she! The begging one is so sweet, how can you say no to that face???  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Chloe has got the sweetest face, enjoyed all of the pictures.  She probably would have gotten all my food :lol:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Those pics are adorable!  She's a cutie!  I have to agree with sadiesmomma....how can you say no to that face?  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Chloe looks just mah-ve-lous!!! She does have the sweetest looking face!  :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
She is a good looking girl..2nd pic makes me wanna *smoosh* her little face!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
She looks like she was having SO much fun!!  I love it...the headless Chloe pic is a good one for the Halloween contest!LOL!

Had a similar experience recently...only I fell in a river(yes, in the Methow) and killed mine...blessed as I am, though,  I had the great blessing of running into a friend who was frustrated with her GORGEOUS camera(I am a hobby photographer, so I drool over cameras) because it was too complicated...she sold it to me for $100 bucks! Yehaw! ;) I am a happy girl once again...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts