Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be shaka collar number three! I'm just having trouble deciding which design to go for!
Daisy already has a lava flow fuchsia (which you can see her wearing on shaka dog's web site) and a paisley paradise pink collar(which is the one she's wearing in my sig!)

I was thinking either- Lava flow plum, passion flower or plumeria explosion.
Please take a look at these and help me to decide!
Thanks!!!
Heather

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Can someone tell me what is so special about these collars? They are very pretty but look very thick and uncomfortable for the dogs...am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I believe they're just martingale collars with a hawaiian theme, right?  If so, they are very loose and comfortable for the dog. It prevents choking while walking as well.  I'm just not into the hawaiian theme thing.  Oggie likes skulls and bones and stuff  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I believe Daisy is wearing a 1 1/2" collar; they also have 1" collars.  These collars are made very well and made of cloth so they are not irritating; they can even be washed.   I just love the one I got for Kiah.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i am with laura on this one, i say the lava flow plum. would look stunning on daisy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Soccergk1987\";p=\"79647 said:
im gonna have to go w/ the lava flow plum
That's the one I like too.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"79652 said:
I think they do one with skulls on now actually!!!

Heather
yeah but they're pink and yellow!!   =))

i think someone needs to tell them some people actually have male dogs   :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i agree w/ sully there are only a few that i could get dungy... I do plan on getting him one though

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
does oggie like argyle? koas' is very manly.... :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
awww too bad i missed...i always wanted to see someone wearing the passion flower collar! :) the lava flow is also very pretty, really, how could you decide?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I've just ordered the Hawaiian Palms BRN/PNK with matching lead for Gaby.  I can't wait till it arrives! :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
They're all very nice, I've been eyeballing the passion flower for Blitzen but want to wait a bit until she's grown a bit more, she's already on her 2nd size cheapo collar (chunky monkey :D )
Sully, if you pm Lori at Shaka Dog I believe she said she can get special trims if there's something you have in mind?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Oh im so glad blitzen may get that passion flower..i LOVE it and think how beautiful it would look on a white coat. i cant wait to have a female..just got a paypal and once i get a female me and shaka will be best friend ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi all, I am new to the site and just came across this post. What collars are you talking about? Gus HATES his collar and runs when we have to put it on him! LoL...I would love to find a comfy one for the little guy!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
we are talking about the shaka dog hawaii collars...they have a banner at the top of the page and if you dont see it refresh a few times and it will appear or search for "SHAKA" with the search engine in the forum...I have not tired them but wanted to try a martingale collar for my boy and they have them plus ive heard the workmanship is great. This month they have free delivery.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts