Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted a Boxer and now I finally have the time and space to have one. Does anyone know of any good breeders here in MA? I would prefer a European over anything else, but they are all great to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Check with the local boxer club and you can also check with area boxer rescues.  The rescue I use doesn't post breeders names but they will give you some names to check out.  Also check the sticky about choosing a breeder and the questions you want to ask.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I HAVE THE PERFECT ONE!!!
http://www.lemkoboxers.com/
I can say that I came across this breeder (all my dogs are rescues so I did not actually purchase a dog from them) when I was doing research on raw feeding for Sky.  The breeder emailed me back with an amazing and extensive raw plan she has for her boxers -- they REALLY TREAT THEIR DOGS WELL HERE!!!!  I can tell that she loves each and every dog, so you will get not only excellent service, but amazing support and information.
Hope this helps!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I can second a recommendation for Jess at Lemko; I haven't puchased a dog from her, either, but I know her and can attest to her ethics and responsibility.  She does have (last I checked) a half-Continental male available, but only to a show home.  Of course, depending on what you like about the Continental dogs, he may or may not be your preference (he, as well as his sire, is more balanced, moderate and smooth than the current "typical" Continental Boxer).

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Jess (Lemko) is great and is a good friend of mine.    She has only my boy Marty as a show prosect but does have and know of litters that are available.  However, you cannot take Marty - he is mine!!!  ha ha ha ha.  

I do know of one European Female Available, Health Tested Parents, must be on a spay.neuter not in Mass but can give you the contact via PM (Private Message) and I can give you the breeders' site and contact info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts