Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods if this against the rules please delete.
I have made treats for my dogs for many many years.  In the past couple months I have decided to start a dog bakery and boutique.  We don't have anything like that in my area. Hopefully I won't fall flat on my face!  LOL! I've compiled my favorite recipes, checked into different marketing avenues, packaging, etc......   The one problem that I have run into is naming my business.  I thought it would be fun and helpful to me to post a thread to get some of your ideas.  Also if anyone has any advice that would like to send my way I would be grateful.  So everyone put on there creative thinking caps and let the naming begin!  LOL!

Here are my top two ideas so far:  A Dog's Life Bakery and Boutique
                                                 Bark At The Moon Bakery and Boutique

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I'll be able to use Bark at the Moon because there is a bakery in Maine with that name.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Woo Woo Bakery and Boutique?
lol I'm not very good at this
how about "Spoiled dog B&B" or "Spoil your Dog B&B"
maybe "Rufff treat B&B"

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Can't think of a name at the moment, just wanted to suggest that it starts with an A or B so it heads the top of the list in phone books and such ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Waggin Tails B&B
A Happy Dog B&B
Wiggle Butts B&B
Bow Wow B&B

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Good girl had a very good point, if you choose something with a letter early in the alphabet, appears earlier in the book, something with Dixie would be great, like Dixieland Bakery or something like that......I wish you a lot of luck, as this was something I was considering as well, just don't have time

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="dixie621\";p=\"102465":k0gnjtqd]Thanks everyone for all the ideas.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts