Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We woke up and her eyes looked like this!! do we need to take her to the ER?? please help

·
Registered
703 Posts
She looks like she is having some allergy problems. Its fall here and there are alot of moldy leaves that would be my best guess. I would take her to your regular vet to have her checked out to be sure they have medication that will help her with this right now it may just be a seasonal allergy. My female is having issues with it right now too. Take her to the vet to be sure though!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I think I would go to the vet, she is also holding her ears back and to me she doesn't look right. Could be allergy but her eyes look rolled back not swollen. I wouldn't take a chance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I would go to the vet, she is also holding her ears back and to me she doesn't look right. Could be allergy but her eyes look rolled back not swollen. I wouldn't take a chance.
she was looking straight at us and her eye is half covered from the eyelid , we will take her in thank you so much for replying

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks like she is having some allergy problems. Its fall here and there are alot of moldy leaves that would be my best guess. I would take her to your regular vet to have her checked out to be sure they have medication that will help her with this right now it may just be a seasonal allergy. My female is having issues with it right now too. Take her to the vet to be sure though!
thank you so much ! we were so worried and glad to know she will be okay.. thank you again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts