Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Could've just been a fluke thing. Maybe he had a belly ache or a reaction to the benadryl mixed with the food. Could have been a reaction to the ants. Those things are wicked. As long as there was no blood, and he is acting normal today I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep an eye on him. See if he eats at his next meal and keeps it down.  Also, when he is out to do his business, just check and make sure he doesn't have diarreah.
Hugs to tank this morning.  :winkle:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ditto everything that Tootsie said. Mine have various times done that and were fine, but keep an eye on him..We do so worry about these babies, huh? Give Tank a big hug for me...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sorry to hear that, he is so darn cute!   I would guess like the others said that it was a combination of the two.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don't think it's anything to be too worried about... Odin threw-up like that once, and nothing ever developed from it... isolated insidence.  As long as it doesn't become a pattern, I wouldn't worry too much.  A lot of differant things can make a dog throw-up, most of them aren't anything to be worried about.  Just monitor the situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts