Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to crate train my boxer, but she freaks out everytime we leave.  She keeps pooping in there and getting it all over even though we always take her out before we leave.  Yesterday she drooled all over her kennel and everything in it.  I think she has seperation anxioutiy but that doesn't explain the pooping! Please help! I don't know how to help her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Her crate has a divider so I made it smaller but it didn't help really.  I tried to make is a cozey, happy place but she keeps pooping on everything.  I've washed her faviorite animal 4 times and I keep rotating blankets from the wash.  as far as treats, she doesn't care about them.  In fact, she thinks is the same as her food.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We got her from a breeder so she lived in the garage with her siblings.  There were always lots of puppies around her. So, no she wasn't crate trained.  We've been doing the radio thing and it helps.  Just the last few days she's been drooling profusely. Is that normal? Is it anxiety?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.