Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I have a drum roll please......

:clap2: IT'S WATSON :clap2:

And here are some fun facts about our winner:
Name: watson
Nicknames: little man
How did you get your boxer: when we decided to get a third dog, we started looking for boxer breeders. i was lucky enough to find a good breeder near by, even luckier that she still had a couple pups available from a recent litter. we spent several days communicating through email before my family and i went to meet her, the pups, the mama, and her other dogs. we spent several hours there, i made my choice, and we paid a deposit. the next two weeks waiting for him to be ready to come home where the longest ever! we met our breeder at a show, and after watching her in the ring, we got to bring our new little man home!
Favorite Toy: a soft, unstuffed pink pig, and a dangley cat toy that is technically the ferrets'.
Favorite food: right now he is eating a mix of acana and orijen puppy. he will do anything for a bit of freeze dried liver, too!
Favorite thing to do: easy, SLEEP! he is also fond of wrestling river into submission.
What is the one thing we should know about your boxer: watson has a MOUTH, and isn't afraid to use it! first time i met him, he immediately started woo-wooing at me, and hasn't stopped talking since! he woo-woos, barks, growls, grumbles, and just generally makes a ruckus!

·
Registered
208 Posts
YAY! thanks, y'all!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Awww Watson - congratulations ya handsome lil man

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
:rockon:

I voted for him!

His color is the only color of boxers I never had...maybe my next?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts