Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pray for my boy Mo. He was hit by a truck this morning. :cry: Part of my fence in the back fell and I didn't know it. Let the gang out this morning to potty and Gator , Mina, and Mo found the fallen fence before I did. They were gone. Running toward a busy street. Gator came back as soon as a called her from the front of the house. Mina I found about 15 minutes after that. I looked for Mo for an hour, asking everyone I saw if they had seen him. Finally a walker told me she saw a dog get hit by a "big white truck". She called 911 and they sent out animal control. She said the dog was carmel with a little black dog following it. That's them. I knew it. We all started looking. Going through peoples yards. No luck. I went back to my house crying thinking he has died somewhere and I will not find him, when underneath my computer desk was a bloody boxer. He must have came back through the fence. I left the back door wide open while locking the other escape dogs in the screened in front porch. I didn't even feel his 90lbs when I scooped him up into the car. I was at the evet in 2 minutes.

They had to get a stretcher to get him out of the car. He has alot of bumps and cuts. No broken bones that we know of. He is getting staples to close some of his wounds and they are going to watch him this afternoon. I will be going to pick him up at 5pm. The evet was super and said the first 24hrs anything can change. So PLEASE PRAY FOR MO!!!!! He made it through stage 3 HW treatment, he can't die from this!!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Re: Please PRAY for Mo... Was hit by a truck!!!!

OMG... im so sorry... hoping for a speedy recovery!!! [-O< [-O< >:D< >:D<

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I am so sorry, praying that Mo makes a full recovery.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Oh no. . .poor Mo. . .please give him gentle kisses from us and i hope he pulls through and feels better soon. :cry: >:D< >:D<

Hugs from me to you too >:D<

·
Registered
801 Posts

OMG! I'm so sorry to read this! I will defiantely keep Mo in my thoughts and prayers! [-O<

·
Registered
477 Posts

OMG! I am so sorry! We will be sending lots of prayers and boxer hugs and kisses for Mo! Poor boy! Give him a big hug when he gets home! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

April I am so sorry..Mo is in my prayers this very minute..poor sweet boy..he has had such a tough time..He deserves to live after all this..stay strong..healing vibes coming your way for Mo and your family... [-O<

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

[-O< omg im so sorry ! i am praying for him !...BF vibes and prayers are powerful things..you watch !

and i have a feeling he didnt make it through the HW for nothing.. keep your faith..

please update us whenever you can .. >:D< stay strong

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Rode my bike to the evet since live so close ( about 1/4 mile). Mo looks horrible. They stapled up the biggest gash but are unable to close due to lack of tissue that is there now. Mo also will not put weight on his front leg. Dr Frendaz said to give it about 3 or 4 days. He doesn't think it broken. Thinks its just really bruised. Going to pick up in about 1 hour. 1st 24 hrs critical. Have to watch pinkness in gums and breathing. I won't slept tonight, but I don't mind as long as Mo OK.Will update and post pics soon. THANKS FOR ALL PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts