Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Done. Truly sickening. Vick is out of prison, still making millions and all the fans have forgiven him (not me though) BUT the pitbull still has a bad name. The entire breed has been demonized. Breed specific legislatures!! In Boston, you need a special permit for a pitbull.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Done. Truly sickening. Vick is out of prison, still making millions and all the fans have forgiven him (not me though) BUT the pitbull still has a bad name. The entire breed has been demonized. Breed specific legislatures!! In Boston, you need a special permit for a pitbull.
They have a breed ban for pitts in Ontario :( You are not permitted to breed, sell or buy any pitt puppies. There is a grandfather clause though. If you do own one, you are permitted to keep them as long as they are muzzled and leashed at all times outside. So sad....

73 Posts
If they EVER ban the breed in Louisiana I will be going to jail because I love Pitbulls toooooooo much! Sorry I love Boxers too and as much as I love Achilles (boxer) there is something about Bentley that Achilles just cannot touch. But I love my little monsters so much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts