Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are back after a very long, painful last few days.  I look forward to catching up...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome back! I was really very worried when you said you were going away...we all can use your tremendous knowledge about boxers and dogs in general

·
Registered
236 Posts
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!!    Liz and Lilly...Soooooooooooo glad you're back.  Hope all is well now.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:headbang:  \:D/
\:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome back - I felt lost and totally missed you!!!  :clap:  I am so glad you decided to come back - yea you!!! :dance:  When's training class!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad you are back, we need you on here :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
LIZZZZZ I'm am SOO glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You were missed by all! I was having Liz withdraws!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so much!!!!!!  I missed you all so much!!!!!  Glad to be back!!!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
pardon me for asking, but I don't understand the dramatic exit, deleting your name, then coming back a few days later.
I'm glad you're back, but I'm just curious, that's all.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those that KNOW me know why.  

Glad to be back.  Thank You for all the kind thoughts.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Welcome back!  Hope all goes well for you.  We prayed for you and will continue to pray anytime you need us! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:dance: Welcome back Liz.......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts