Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

FATHER

FATHER AND SUPPOSEDLY THE MOTHER (looks like a puppy to me)

Another dog they had that we never saw!!!! is a female!!!!! all we saw around them when we met them and when i picked dukes up were boxers

WHATCHA THINK??????????

·
Registered
880 Posts
That so called mother looks like a puppy for sure!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I hope the mother was a bit older when she had the claimed litter! :)
what about the pups do they look like the ones you saw? do you see your little guy in there maybe?

·
Registered
880 Posts
That other female doesn't look like a very good example of a boxer =(

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The female with the litter doesn't even look like a poorly bred boxer- she looks like a mix.
I must have missed another post- is this were you got your pup?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm confused....Is the litter in the pics the litter that your lil man came from? Where did these pictures come from? And yes, I think that so called mother is a puppy, and the dog in the pic with the puppies is a mix. Hmmmmm

·
Registered
913 Posts
We all are feeling bad about LilMans situation. We were told last night that a partial completed CKC registration was given ( no registration #'s on the papers or something odd like that ), but they were uncertain if they REALLY saw the parents. This is such a mystery..and all were wondering if this was a sad case of someone not acknowledging they had gotten a liiter by a fence jumper...even though the breeder owns both boxers parents supposedly.
I think if anyone has knowledge on how CKC registrations work, and maybe a DNA test price to help these folks out..it would be helpful. I came away feeling they really love their boy..NEVER would give him back ( thanks LilMans parent!! your so great about this!), but may feel they have been mislead, both on the true 100% boxer issue, and the finacial aspect from a breeder who is being maybe less then honest with them.
Anyone???

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
AshleysMom\";p=\"103927 said:
We all are feeling bad about LilMans situation. We were told last night that a partial completed CKC registration was given ( no registration #'s on the papers or something odd like that ), but they were uncertain if they REALLY saw the parents. This is such a mystery..and all were wondering if this was a sad case of someone not acknowledging they had gotten a liiter by a fence jumper...even though the breeder owns both boxers parents supposedly.
I think if anyone has knowledge on how CKC registrations work, and maybe a DNA test price to help these folks out..it would be helpful. I came away feeling they really love their boy..NEVER would give him back ( thanks LilMans parent!! your so great about this!), but may feel they have been mislead, both on the true 100% boxer issue, and the finacial aspect from a breeder who is being maybe less then honest with them.
Anyone???
IMO they have gotten a mixed puppy and the breeders were lying.  Whether it was an accident or done on purpose the breeders had to know there was a problem.  I know there is a link that Sharon had where you can order a DNA kit and send it to a lab.  I think it was less expensive than going through a vet.  He is an adorable little guy and I am glad they are planning to keep him.

I just found this link:  http://www.vetdnacenter.com/canine-parentage-test.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kiahsmom\";p=\"103944 said:
[quote="AshleysMom\";p=\"103927":2wj8w1ug]We all are feeling bad about LilMans situation. We were told last night that a partial completed CKC registration was given ( no registration #'s on the papers or something odd like that ), but they were uncertain if they REALLY saw the parents. This is such a mystery..and all were wondering if this was a sad case of someone not acknowledging they had gotten a liiter by a fence jumper...even though the breeder owns both boxers parents supposedly.
Anyone???
IMO they have gotten a mixed puppy and the breeders were lying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts