Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend we were in our local home hardware store, and we always take Callie in with us, its a great place to socialize with people, and someone came up to us to ask us about our boxer. They asked if she was a pocket boxer, I guess cus shes so small. They said pocket Boxers are under 50lbs. Callie is 44lbs/ 11mos. She has stopped in ht. I have never hear of this Pocket Boxers, I have hear of Bugs but they are a mix of Boston T and Pug. Anyone heard this before? Callies parents were both small, and she was the smallestl. they also asked about blood shot eyes/droop look to boxers, do all Boxers have this, I told them I dont know both our boxers had this.

·
Super Moderator
6,972 Posts
Again, just another term ppl use to describe the size of their animal. For some reason society likes to label everything with a fancy new word to make it sound more appealing.

Why can't people just say its a small boxer, lol?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
With poodles of course there are toys, miniature, and standard....and now people are using the term Moyen and Klein poodles....

The Moyen/Klein Poodle Falls in-between the Miniature and Standard Poodle size. Not an official AKC size variation, however has become popular outside the USA.

Height: 15-20 inches Weight: 20-35 pounds

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Valant is a hippopotamus boxer

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I happen to have one of those pocket boxers. Weighs in about 40 lbs at last vet visit. Fiona is 9 mos. When I look at her she seems sooooo tiny, but I realize she isn't much shorter than my Porter (who is about 70 lbs), but just so petite, in all things, her head is very tiney. She was the runt. I doubt she is going to get much bigger. She is my little pocket boxer.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Again, just another term ppl use to describe the size of their animal. For some reason society likes to label everything with a fancy new word to make it sound more appealing.

Why can't people just say its a small boxer, lol?
No kidding. People like to over complicate things don't they??

Valant is a hippopotamus boxer
lol!!! You're too funny!

Duke is my gazelle boxer. LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
We have a pocket boxer then! Haha! Eva's only 21kg at 13mths! She's all legs and has a slender frame. Her delicacy is all an illusion as rough and tumble doesn't even cover it when she plays... !

·
Registered
66 Posts
We call our guy a mini horse boxer because he's so tall and gangly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts