Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
that is ridiculous... the dogs have muzzles on... It might be safer for the CRIMINAL (who cares) but u are gonna see a lot more dead dogs... if i was a criminal and had a dog w/ a muzzle running at me I would not be as scared and would shoot the dog or stand up to it

PC has gone too far

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Criminals?  Rights?   :bs?!?!:

Unfreakingbelievable!  8O

·
Registered
905 Posts
First of all, I fail to see how a headbutt is less of a rights "infringement" than a bite, if you're going to go down that road.  And secondly, all we seem to hear about these days is the human rights and alleged infringement thereof of criminals - what about the human rights of their victims and all the other law-abiding citizens out there?

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is one of the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.how cruel for the dogs.. it just does not make sense.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Oh thats just ridiculous !!!! if they are a criminal and they see a police dog they KNOW if they dont stop they will have the dog sicked on them ..period...the criminal has made their choice to keep running therefore deserves it !!!
and what poice dog mauls a criminal? they DONT !! they are trained to subdue the criminal NOT maul them !!!

unreal !!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What happens when the head-butt causes some kind of injury, then will they have the dogs lick the criminal into submission?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Stupid, stupid, stupid :roll: . But i will add that i'm sure Voltaire could do plenty of damage even without biting :D  - I've had a head butt under the chin and it almost knocked me out 8O. Just as well that Wales isn't a world crime capital :wink: !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts