Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Little_Boxer\";p=\"127577":2m61iee3]I just grab two bags, a hand bag and a poop bag.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pick it up with the plastic bag inside out every time she goes...then turn in right side in, and tie it up!

A pain, but its nice to be able to walk around in a poop free yard!

G

·
0 Posts
we have a pooper scooper too.  LOVE IT!  we live by the woods so just sling it out there   :oops:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have trained my pups well, they dont poop in the yard, they go out into the woods behind the house.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have neighbors and no woods so i guess i will try the bag idea a couple times a week cause i could not do it every time they go

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"127562 said:
"Scoop and fling" method - bad on the wrists but good for the woods and soil.
We use the same method! haha  :D

G

·
0 Posts
PhoenixsMom\";p=\"127643 said:
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"127562":18w0svm4]"Scoop and fling" method - bad on the wrists but good for the woods and soil.
We use the same method! haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
we dont have a yard, so bullet gets multiple walks... all poops are picked up with grocery bags, flipped inward, and tied. Works great. One of my co-workers brings me her extra grocery bags every-so often, so we always have plenty. I like the grocery ones more than newspaper bags because they have a handle to hold once it's scooped and we are continuing our walk.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I don't do anything.. since feeding raw my pups' poops turn crunchy and disintegrate after a few days.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I use a small garden shovel daily and put it in a plastic grocery store bag.  I tie a 1/2 knot in the bag, put it next the the trash can outside, then continue to use the bag until the garbage is due to be picked up.  We have two dogs, so we try to keep the yard picked up daily.  I can't stand to see a bunch of poo sitting out in the yard.  :x

·
Registered
162 Posts
We lived in the city for a few years so we bought a five gallon pail with a lid and I scooped the poop and put it in the pail. When it was full we would put it out with the trash.

Last fall we moved to the country and now have a couple acres. I could fling it in the woods but I still use my little pail. My three children run all over the woods and i don't want them stepping in it :).

Kerri

1 - 17 of 17 Posts