Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Poop Count Before Noon

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  JeepKuntry 
G
#1 ·
Bruce usually will not eat till around noon time.  But we've noticed lately he's been pooping sometimes 4 or 5 times before noon.  Also he hasn't gained much weight in the past month, only about 4 pounds.  Is it normal that he would go so frequently?

#9 ·
How long has he been on it? I went through such hell finding Tanzy a good food. After coming on here someone suggested a tablespoon of pumpkin which helped, but I would say it took a good 6-7 weeks for her poop to look 'normal'. It took a lot of patience, but I hated to keep switching her food.

#15 ·
We went through a whole big bag of Canidae and then got a smaller one so I could switch over slowly to a different food.  Kiah had a lot of other issues with Canidae, hair loss behind her ears, vomiting, and terrible eye boogers besides the runny poo so it had something she was allergic to.  It seems to me she did worse on foods that had chicken in them rather then salmon or fish (although she did not do well on Timber Wolf Ocean Blue either).  

I fugured that if she was pooping so much she can't be retaining alot of nutrition so that is one of the reasons I changed her food.  Hope you find something that works well for Bruce.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.