Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We noticed that Maggie is pooping more often than not today.  She must of pooped about 5-6 times already today.  In the past 2 hours she's pooped 3 times.  Is this normal for a growing dog?  Her poop does not seem different.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Reese poops every time she goes out. She will make a partial deposit, sniff around a bit, romp for a few minutes, then make the final deposit before she is ready to come back in. We take her out about 6 times a day.

·
Registered
343 Posts
lol, same with Popeye. fow awhile he was pooping like 6 times a day, lately more like 4 times though. I guess theyree just like people. everyones different

·
Registered
172 Posts
Once Atticus realized that he would get a treat for pooping in the correct spot in the yard, he started "rationing" his poops to get as many treats out of it as he could.  He would poop a little bit in one spot, wander around a bit and poop a little more, then sometimes a third time, and bounding  over for his treat after each deposit.  Cracks me up.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
You said she is a growing dog -- does that mean she is eating more, training and getting more treats?  Kane is finally settling into a routine of going 4 or 5 times a day, but if he goes out on more walks I can count on him going more than that.

·
Registered
770 Posts
[quote="AnnArtisan\";p=\"28029":2orxlwp4]Once Atticus realized that he would get a treat for pooping in the correct spot in the yard, he started "rationing" his poops to get as many treats out of it as he could.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts