Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry:
I am always looking at the dogs in the shelters and I came across this girl, Poor baby! i wish I could go get her, but hubby says 3 large dogs are enough. I contacted Boxer rescue in Indiana and they said that this shelter said they don't want to send her to a rescue which is true because that is the same shelter I got Gisselle from and they wouldn't release her and her brothers to one either.
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=8774693

·
Registered
627 Posts
That poor girl.  It makes me so mad to see pets like that.  If I had the room and the money to afford them all I would adopt a couple.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a pretty girl, and she had pups recently? Where are they? I would love to get another, but Marq & I talked a lot about that and this house just isn't big enuf for 3 boxers..I'd be taking them all in if I could....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what happened to her pups. I talked to my friend that has a boxer and she might go get her. I wish I could. That is why I don't work at a  shelter...I would end up bring them all home.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
The poor girl.  Stories like that are so sad.  Since getting Lola I've been checking out resuce sites a lot and thinking about volunteering at the local shelter, but I'm like you and I'd be bringing home a new puppy every night!  I hope everything works out for her.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
So sad! i want to foster once i buy a house, but i sm scared i will become too attached and not want to let them go. that is one of the reasons i ended up leaving the vet clinic- i took too many home with me :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts