Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Pua has NO idea what to do with herself with her bruddies gone to the vet today...she is at a total loss!  I finally got her to lay next to me on the kitchen bench and sleep on her blankey...(breaking rules, but hey...come on! She's suffering! ;) )

Also, got a pic of the quilt my Mom made for Kelly and I...she took the pattern from doggonequilts and had Sue customize it to Mic and Indy(with a photo) this was pre Pua, so she didn't make the "cut" but, that is ok...Mic and Indy are such a matched set!  Anyway, here it is!(I will post pics that have more detail when I actually get the quilt HERE!LOL!)

Didn't she do an AWESOME job?  I LOVE it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Jeanene, that is gorgous! What a fantastic job she did....Awww, poor Pua, is she missing her brothers today? Amazing how they get soo attached to each other isn't it? Give that sweetie a big hug from her Auntie Willow, her boys will be back soon enuf

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That quilt is beautiful!  :)

Aww...Pua missing her brothers. I guess all you can do is give her some extra hugs and kissies today!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Pua will be so glad when they get home.  Love the quilt; I took a class from Sue a couple of years ago and she is very nice.  She is also the artist that allowed me to make the quilt for the boxer bash in October.  I will have to check into having her make a pattern for me when I get my second boxer.  Here is a pic of the one I made for the boxer bash.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is really pretty......Poor baby will have her buddies back soon enough and will be ready to give them heck for being gone....She will probably sniff them up and down and around again....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sharon~ So true! She's napping now, so we'll have to hold her back when they get home!LOL!

Barb~ I remembered your quilt...it was the pic of your quilt that made me tell my mom about the website! So, thank you! :)

Angela ~ I know what you're saying...Indigo is a GORGEOUS classic fawn with black mask...but, that's because he looks EXACTLY like all of the others! :) Mic is very individual...so is Pua...they can't help it! ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The quilt is beautiful, what a special gift! Poor Pua, your brothers will be home soon and you can give them sister kisses to make them feel better!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I do hope Summer and Molly become inseparable like Pua and her brothers.
I love that quilt its unique

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DonnersMom\";p=\"58298 said:
The quilt is beautiful, what a special gift! Poor Pua, your brothers will be home soon and you can give them sister kisses to make them feel better!
Poor baby is SO depressed...when I got up from the table...I lifted her down from her illicit napping spot and headed downstairs(she usually is right on my heals)...I looked around about 5 minutes later and realised she didn't follow me...I went back up and she was still sitting up under the table just looking at me...no movement...definitely pouting!LOL! Poor baby...she just doesnt' understand...of course, when they come home, it'll be worse...cause they can't play!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahaha awwwwwwww...we want a pouty face pic :D :D :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Can't help but laugh Jeanene...What a character she is....

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is too funny!  Poor little girl misses her big brothers.  Love those quilts too!  They look amazing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts