Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, How can someone do that?I saw that she was an owner surrender as they couldn't afford the bills, but if this had been caught sooner, the treatment wouldn't have been that bad.. I was in tears when i was reading her story....She is a lovely girl with a lot of spirit, hoping she finds that forever home she deserves....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG...that poor girl! Her skin looks so painful, I can't look at it without cringing. I hope she finds a loving forever home that will take care of her and treat her the way she should be treated. So Sad...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so sad, they had two (brother and sister) that were surrendered at our rescue with terrible mange (both) and eye entropien (sp)(female) that needed surgery.  They both found great homes after they healed and I hope this girl does too.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It should be a crime not to take care of an animal.  This story breaks my heart, but thank goodness for rescues that take over and try and help.  I hope she finds a good forever home where they will care for her every need.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrr thats just aweful!!!! poor little girl !!!!!!! how could these people let her get that bad? i will NEVER understand !!!! she will find a wonderful home..shes such a sweet girl..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts