Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so dungy went from sleeping to this in like 2 seconds... good thing i was done w/ the water bottle lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lentylka1\";p=\"108283 said:
What is it with boxers and water bottles.My two sometimes even steel them from my recycling.Haha
I know right LOL... Dungys favorite is Gatorade bottles cuz they have yummy juices on them LOL

·
Registered
494 Posts
oh that is sooooo funny!!  Just curious when you are on walks do you take water bottles for him to drink out of?  Cause he might be mad that he cannot get any water.....lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no I don't but when I think about it, I used to give him partially filled ones when he was younger so they would make noise LOL... He now will take my bottles that still have stuff in then and run around with them... He just waits till I'm done LOL

·
Registered
494 Posts
That is sooo funny.  I take water bottles on our walks and let them both drink from them, so when we get home they grab the bottles and bark and stuff at them and I assumed they wanted the water left, maybe they just like to play with them.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley gets my Gatorade bottles too..I just make sure the cap is gone..and the label is off..she loves crunching them..and its a cheap toy  she does not eat the bottle..just mushes it with her teeth

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Dungy looks like he is having a blast, water bottles make great noises.

lentylka1\";p=\"108283 said:
What is it with boxers and water bottles.My two sometimes even steel them from my recycling.Haha
Kiah does that too.  I do take water bottles when we go on walks and she has gotten great about how to drink out of them without spilling a lot.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Poor water bottle, may it rest in peace :lol: well it's a cheap toy anyways  :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
RIP Water Bottle!  Dungy is just the cutest!!  Lola used to play with bottles when she was little.....then she grew and started tearing them apart and eating them, so they're off limits now! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts