Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is popcorn good for dogs? LOL umm I mean would it hurt them if they ate it!? I'm sure it's not good for them... heck it's really not good for use... but my daughter found the left over popcorn from the movie we went and saw yesterday... and she threw the bag away but it was empty... I saw Odin eating something and though he was done... I smelt his breath and well DEFINITELY popcorn! I know it's not really the best thing for us... but I'm wondering if it's something I should worry about or if he'll be okay. I'd say he probably ate about 1 cup of it.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I have given mine some but I dont do it too often because I know how it gets stuck in my teeth, but would hate if it did the same to the dogs.  Not like they can really floss.  But I have to toss them at least a handful - its the looks you get.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, had to laugh cos Marq was eating popcorn last nite and yes, he gave some to Angel, she loves it, but definitely in moderation. It's hard to resist that look

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thats funny  :lol:  Duke never really is given anything except for his food and eggs, oh and lets not forget what ever he can grab off of the table while im out of the room!  The other day he had the other have of my husbands italian sub sandwich lets just say the most awful gas ever Omg we had to put him outside it was making our eyes water so bad :rofl:
Not to mention that my husband was so upset....I was like you cant leave the house with your sandwich on the coffee table and actually expect it to b there when you get back.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I give Kiah a few pieces when I eat popcorn, now when she hears it popping she knows what it is so the bubbles start to form while she is sitting by the microwave waiting for it to be finished  :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
All of ours have loved popcorn and we always throw out a handful or two for them.  They love to try to catch pieces too.  Calli ate it from 1 year old and lived to be 1 month shy of 15 so I know I don't think it hurt her! :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Gaby has vacuumed up the odd piece that fell on the floor or on the couch and it never hurt her....it's her way of helping with the house cleaning :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts