Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Porr puppy...guy gets a new gf and he has to find a new home

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
G
#1 ·
#7 ·
Re: Porr puppy...guy gets a new gf and he has to find a new

I agree I would get rid of the girlfriend before my boxer....A dog is for life and will give unconditional love...A girlfriend who knows they might not be together next week....what a bitch :x

#8 ·

If a bf told me I had to get rid of Kiah, I would laugh as I was pushing him out the door.  I would never date anyone who was not an animal lover, we would never get along.

#11 ·

I had a bf who didn't like my dogs - he's gone! He said, "I guess you care more about the dogs than me..." BINGO! He didn't want to walk around a Rottie with arthritis - he expected her to move for him. See ya!

#12 ·

I totally agree, I'd never choose a bf over my baby...I was just curious if that was the situation.  It probably is but for some reason I was thinking of other reasons that could be behind it....maybe I'm just having a weak moment and wanting to believe people are not as bad as I know they are...having a rough week dealing with the things people do to each other and to animals.

#13 ·

When I first got Samson I was single and I used to tell people "love me, love my dog"...I was somewhat joking cos I never expected to have a situation that it would be an issue....But I would boot the guy in a heartbeat over getting rid of my babies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.