Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys Ive been on this waiting list FOREVER (well it feels that way anyways lmao) Im soo excited :lol:  If I dont wind up keep a pup out of Roxys litter Ive got this one to choose! I inquired with Audrey about a pup about a year ago lmao!! So I was put on the waiting list for this upcoming litter for a show boy!! Probably wont get him until next year thought seeing how they havent even been bred yet. Anyways I just wanted to tell/show you all! Im very excited about this litter but more then likely Ill keep one back from Roxy :wink:  I say Im not going to now but Im sure you all know how it is lmao Here are the parents:
http://www.galileoboxer.com/plannedbreedings.htm

PS They have both had all of their health tests done!! :wink:  :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
That's great news!!!  They are gorgeous.  The female has very similiar markings to your Roxy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They are both very nice looking, but how in the world are you not going to be able to keep a puppy from Roxy's litter?  I would have such a hard time getting rid of any of them!  :p

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, Cindi, they are gorgous! I'm very impressed with her breeding program as well...Lots of thought going into any mating & a lot of concern & care given to the pups....Now that's the type of breeder I'm talking about!  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It's good to see a responsible breeder who takes into consideration the welfare of her pups before they are even conceived.  That's the way it should be.  The wait will be well worth it.  Way to go!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, that does sound like a great breeder; definately worth the wait.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She only breeds when she wants a pup back(which isnt too often)!! So obviously she gets the first pick but I get second LMAO She told me that she is selling ALL the pups on spay/neuter but she said since I inquired about a show pup such a long time ago shes selling one to me on a show contract!! WOOHOO Im soo excited!

Heck Toots maybe Ill have 3 boxers running around :wink:  

Im soo glad shes trusted me soo much to let me have one of her pups :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Shint\";p=\"22069 said:
One lil two lil three lil boxers... four lil five lil 6 lil boxers hehe ;) worlds of high class happiness ;)
Boxers certainly are addictive  :lol: If I had a bigger place, I would have several more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts