Daddy and Jessie

You talking to me

And my number 1

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Favorites

I truley love Hanna she is soooo beautiful my fave of her is the one of her in the red car

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow...I was just thinking of my favs...here goes mine...

Indigo at 7 weeks...little poet!

Mic...when we first met him at 5 weeks old...we stayed and played for quite a while...such fun memories

Mic and Indy, first fishing trip...napping by the creek

Naptime!!

Can you hear him saying "yes, I know I'm gorgeous!" ??

I can't help it, I have a TON of them...there are TWO after all! ;)

Waiting for our kitty Chloe to pop out of the box again...

And of course...the flying boxers club! Look at those wings go!

one of my absolute favs...gotta LOVE those smiles!

Ok one last one...so tell me everyone...does he look like "Stitch" (from Lilo and Stitch the movie) when he yawns or WHAT??? (those of you with kids will know what I mean!)LOL

Very fun! Great idea...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!  Jeanene, you're right.  He does look like Stitch.  I had my 4 yr old daughter come over here and ask me who painted Stitch white...ROFLMAO!!!!  Hilarious!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You kno I'm also telling my bf how much I love Mic and Indy they just love the camera and no how to pose

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are so cute, Jeanene, the twins are adorable and I love the one of Mic -- looks like he's smiling from ear to ear.   Hanna's costume is adorable and Jessie is so cute too.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
boxerjessie\";p=\"29155 said:
You kno I'm also telling my bf how much I love Mic and Indy they just love the camera and no how to pose
It was almost bizarre at first...this was the first pic that made everyone stop and go "did you pose them?"

I didn't! I just turned around at the park and saw them and went "OMG!" and snapped the picture! LOL

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
boxerjessie\";p=\"29126 said:
When she was a baby and fell asleep with the toy
That is just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen :)   I hope to get a little girl someday(I have four sons...my cat and I are the only females in the household) But, these two were meant to be together...like I said...a matched set!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I LOVE the pic of Hanna the lil devil with the Budweiser can!!!!  That is adorable!!!  Her is one with Allie in Dads army bag.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
First you need to host your picture on Photobucket or Imageshack (there website is:  http://www.imageshack.us/  ).  Then go to the top of the page and select Edit Your Profile, and then scroll down to  Edit your Signature and click on it.  That is where you will put the URL of your picture.  If I've confused you, just PM me and I'll walk you through it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts