Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the way Isis sits 90% of the time..we were cleaning the downstairs & took a bunch of stuff out of the closet..i was trying to move the couch to get behind it and Isis REFUSED to more...she just look at me like WHAT?

8O hubby calls this her "lounging tramp position" hahaha

^^ TODAY

^^ YEAR AGO

:roll: the girl has no shame

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...lmao !!!

:wink: Isis says " hey big boy wanna come over and play" hahahha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa those are a RIOT !!!!  i swear Isis sits and lays more in the weirdest oddest positions that not ! hahahha makes her even funnier ! lol

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Y'all are making Henry seem boring! :lol:
He doesn't sit funny, I don't really have an ugly pic of him.  He only ocasionally sleeps upside down.  
Man!  My dog don't do nuthin'! :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Binga slouches a lot, but I can never catch her with the camera   :(

this is bear's favorite sleeping position.  its the best in his crate...   he has a leg propped up on one of the bars.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
First, let me say that I don't even know who this dog is!  :?  I know the pic was pulled off another forum years, and years ago and emailed to me. I still have it because I thought it was hysterical!  :lol:  Now that this thread has come up, I figured I'd share....and if this is your dog or someone you know, I would love to meet this one! I also think that he or she would get along really great with Isis whoever he/she may be!!! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts