Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, one pic per dog, as we have a lot to vote on  :) I'll work on a poll after we get all nominees....We'll do this til about Oct 28th....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Okay...I guess I'll go first.  :p  I don't think Maddie will let me dress her up again or get the camera near her so here is my "Princess Maddie Leia" with the big head halloween pic!  :)

Alrighty, now it's your turn. Get those doggies dressed and post the pic here!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shari (ChloeBellesMommy) couldn't decide, so she had me pick for her  :) ..Here's Chloe as Shrek

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG guys, those are hilarious!!  :lol:  I have no clue where I'm gonna find a costume.. :?  Oh well, I think I'll be a late submission! I can't wait to see more!!

G

·
0 Posts
Ok,  Here goes with Jetta...

there are two costumes so I put a pic of each on here

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Maddie's Adorable!!! (I love Star Wars); Chloe's to die for!!! (Love the ears) and Jetta is just too precious!!! They are the cutest little tricker treaters I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Say hello to...

Count Indigo

OR   Darth Indigo, we couldn't decide...but, he does look an awful lot like Darth Vadar!!! :lol: Doesn't even need a mask!

Ok...so now, let's hear a round of applause for "Mic Dundee" the original crocodile hunter...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Shortened version for the contest entry

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Now how the heck did I miss Reese! She actually looks happy to play our game! :rofl: That is so funny!  Great pictures everyone!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I will post jessie and maggies pictures on sunday!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"32510":mq99k21e]Okay...I guess I'll go first.

·
Registered
977 Posts
:rofl:  I think you're all bonkers - but so funny!!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"34017":1ag8za5l]:rofl:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"34021 said:
Angela, you could always put her in the "gold bikini" costume from Return of the Jedi!

Incidentally, that's my Halloween costume this year!
Maggie and jessie were going to be regular leia and slave leia but my stupid sister said she didnt want to be leia... (were doing a star wars theme and my nephew is going to be yoda)  so maggie is Vader and Jessie is Leia... but its the regular leia!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"34024":174076xg][quote="caillou\";p=\"34017":174076xg]:rofl:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts