·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yes yes the cape flying thats the 1 ~!~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I'm taking entries til the 20th everyone...And I am STILL waiting on my costumes to arrive....Grrrrrr..Hopefully today......

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Whew, well here's my 2 being silly...I am a bit upset tho, Samson was supposed to be a "sharp dressed Boxer", tails, etc, but the darn costume is waaayyyy too small..Grr, so now I have 2 clowns  :(  and it just doesn't suit Samson at all...

Here's Samson modeling his hat that went with the tuxedo..lol, he looks soo cute in it....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: I haven't checked this thread out in a while and I'm happy to see all the contestants! They all look great! So much fun seeing them all dressed up and miserable!! :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I will be closing the contest tmw (Sat) for entries....So far I believe we have 21..Which is awesome!!! Last chance everyone  :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Okay. So I got Vega up and we got her all dressed up in her "Official" Costume. And, I present to you all ....... (drumroll)

The Blind Melon Boxer

·
Registered
294 Posts
HOLY CRAP THAT HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!  Sorry for the CAPS!
OMG I'm saving that pic to my computer right now....pure hilarity!   I'm dying right now....WOW

=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))

·
Registered
243 Posts
Heather - I can't believe that the Brits are dressing their dogs up too Laughing Daisy's got the haughty look to perfection - great costume! Laughing
sorry, Annette ...  :wink:

This is the German contribution for the contest:

After a funny afternoon we have a lot of pictures of Pirate Gero!
The problem was, that he first looked very anxious but that does not fit
to a real pirate ... But after a while he was getting peeved and that was the
time for the better photos!!!

And these a some other snapshots:

By the way: Hats for children fits Gero ...
The rest is a part of my own carnival-costume.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.