Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I am at my mothers house and she is trying to make these things called potato chip cookies. Does any one have that receipe? I looked on line but she says the one she lost did not use flour and the ones I found all had flour?

So any ideas for potato chip cookies minus the flour?

Ps.... this is only my second night with out Knox since I got him.. can you say WITHDRAWL!!! :mad: :mad:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
I have a recipe for cookies with chocolate chips and corn flakes or potato chips...but it does require flour. Sorry; hope you get your answer...because they sound tasty. Mine didn't turn out so well, as the corn flakes got soggy and chewy, not crisp.

·
Banned
25 Posts
I hope this helps!

POTATO CHIP COOKIES

1 c. shortening
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 tsp. salt
1 c. white sugar
2 eggs
1 c. crushed potato chips
1 tsp. soda
1 c. chopped nuts

Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
:razz: yum.

my roommate in college used to make chocolate covered potato chips... mhhhhhhhhhhhhm so good.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
They sell chocolate-covered Lays potato chips at a candy store near me...talk about a guilty pleasure: the perfect combination of sweet and salty!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you ballandchain, I gave her the reciepe and she said she thinks thats the one she used.

I am not sure if Ilike the idea of potato chip cookies... chocolate potatos I can get behind!

·
Banned
25 Posts
MotherofKnox said:
Thank you ballandchain, I gave her the reciepe and she said she thinks thats the one she used.

I am not sure if Ilike the idea of potato chip cookies... chocolate potatos I can get behind!
No problem, glad I could help:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can the nuts be removed?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was thinking EWWWWW too but like I always tell my girls you have to try something before you can say you dont like them so I was thinking about trying them it would be fun to put in christmas goodie tins.

·
Banned
21 Posts
I have a recipe for cookies with chocolate chips and corn flakes or potato chips...but it does require flour. Sorry; hope you get your answer...because they sound tasty. Mine didn't turn out so well, as the corn flakes got soggy and chewy, not crisp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts