Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm worried about Baz, for some reason he's lost his bladder twice today.  The first time today he did it we were at doggie daycare.  I bring him to daycare with me when I work and I brought him into the back room with me while I was cleaning out a kennel and he was walking around like everything was normal and then he just went potty.  I thought he might have just been stressed out from daycare but he loves it there.  Then the weirdest one was right after I gave him a bath he came out of the bathroom and went all over the floor, the same way, walking along like nothing was going on... I'm not sure what's going on.  Now that I think about it he did that last time he went to work with me but it was outside...Walked along and went potty.  Can anyone think of why this could be happening??

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
not sure what it could be, but i hope everything is fine. hopefully someone can give you some info...or maybe sharon.

·
Registered
427 Posts
You know Liz I have that same problem with Summer, She just let it rip on my couch twice and didnt squat or anything. Now I see that she is also leaking a little here and there between potty breaks.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't noticed Baz going potty in between... There is a direct connection between being at daycare.  I mean, Baz does it when he's nervous like if he does something wrong and gets in trouble.  I'm at a loss! I don't know what's going on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts