Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm new @ creating videos... and here's my first attempt w/Windows Movie Maker. Whaddya think? :D

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i223.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid223.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/PradazPurdy83/Boxer%20Vids/PradNico.flv">

And here's another short one as we were getting ready for bed:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are cute videos, looks like Nico is settling in well.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think he's still getting used to all the 'farm' sounds... *heh*... he's still not too sure about the horses - got some low growls from him when they're walking around in the pasture. :roll:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to get a video of them playing - it's too much. They were playing for like 3 hours yesterday - pretty much non-stop! I kept telling them to take a rest... they'd break for like 30 secs. & then right back at him! Yes, they listen so well... :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
i only got the first vid to work! The second said it was no longer available!! Im so glad hes settling well!!! Im suprised hes growling at the horses since he was raised with them! Or so I was told!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Good job on your first attempt with the movie maker. Isn't it fun? It's great when you have a ton of videos and you want them all in one "movie" like a collage.

Looks like Nico is fitting in right at home and Prada is cute that she is just prancing along after him.

And I couldn't view the second one either.  :(

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nico is gorgeous (and Prada is too!)  They are such a handsome set of boxers.

G

·
0 Posts
They are cute together and it looks like Nico/Reeko is settling in sooo well...it's nice when it's an easy transition.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great video! (I was only able to see the first one as well)
Glad to see that Prada and Nico are getting along great! Beautiful babies!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I had just uploaded that 2nd one when I posted it... so maybe it didn't finish processing yet. It's a short one, anyway... I'm working on uploading a few more today!! God, I love working @ my job during the winter! *lol*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts