Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I'm new to the forum... it's only fair that I post my girl's age/growth progression. So here she is - from pup to 1y/o.

8 weeks:

9 weeks:

4 months:

7 months:

9 months:

10 months:

11 months:

1 year - current:

(she's currently being treated for sarcoptic mange - which is why she is losing some hair on her ears)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Parda is a doll!  Welcome to the forum from NC!  This is a great place for friendship and information.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome to you and Prada! She is a beautiful girl!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome from a fellow NY'er. Prada is beautiful, love the progression pics! The black/white of her on the couch is lovely, almost has a 1920's look to it!!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the compliments, everyone... Prada thanks you! ;)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome!  Prada is a great looking girl.  She is so photogenic and her face is very expressive.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you to you both... and your pups! 8)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pics, I love the progression....such nice poses, I think Prada likes to have her picture taken....she's very pretty :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GabysDaddy\";p=\"90371 said:
Great pics, I love the progression....such nice poses, I think Prada likes to have her picture taken....she's very pretty :D
Thanks... and she doesn't have a choice.. 'cause half the time I have my digicam in hand! *lol* You won't believe how many millions of pics I take just to get a handful of good ones! :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It's so much fun to watch the progression, from a little cutie, to a lovely young lady...Yup, she definitely likes the camera :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts