Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Glad to hear you took advantage of the training opportunity with Britney...I really like doing that kind of thing with Gaby as well...wow this place does sound huge and like a real hospital...sounds like she will be in good hands though...good luck to you and Britney! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
3 Hours? My goodness..It really does sound like a hospital for humans...Good for Gaby for being such a good girl while she waited  :) Had to laugh about all the Goldens outside, not wanting to go in  :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"90614 said:
3 Hours? My goodness..It really does sound like a hospital for humans...Good for Gaby for being such a good girl while she waited  :) Had to laugh about all the Goldens outside, not wanting to go in  :lol:
Willow you made a booboo, it was Britney that was being a good girl while she waited :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I think I'd like taking my two to a hospital setting better than a regular vet..I've been to three different vets now..and I'm not happy with any of them...I don't know what I should do with regards to doing the heartworm testing etc this spring...and Nermal is due for her shots soon...sigh

·
Registered
880 Posts
Both jetta and oscar love the vet!  My vets are very kind and gentle.  They have stayed late just to let me bring jetta in before.  It's sad to hear that the retrievers were afraid of the vet's =(

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aquagirl - Yea but to wait for 3 hours....in the states you can usually find some good vets. Maybe you can call a few and just meet them first...or get some recommendations from other pet owners in your community.

Jettandoscar- about the retriever it was like watching a episode from Dog Whisperer when the Great Dane wouldn

G

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't care about the 3 hour wait...if I knew the vets there were the best, then it would be worth it.  The first vet I went to , they gave me a hard time about ACE (this is where I ended up having to get Bo fixed...but they ended up agreeing not to use it) and I'd ask specific questions and the vets would talk down to me.  The second vet i went to was kinda short (not physically, verbally) not talkative and didn't really answer questions well.  the third vet was nice..but way too expensive.  we have a ton of vets in town...I just don't know which ones are the best.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes if you have to prove the point about ace then they seem not to know what they are talking about. That seems to be a proven point now days... Can you get some recomendations from other pet owners in your area?

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know any other pet owners really...and none nearly as obsessed as me...most i know goes to the first place i went to...or don't take their pups to vets

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="GabysDaddy\";p=\"90615":3q4gf8c9][quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"90614":3q4gf8c9]3 Hours? My goodness..It really does sound like a hospital for humans...Good for Gaby for being such a good girl while she waited

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds like the vets are knowledgable and that is what is important; I would wait 3 hours to see a good vet.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
derrick, sounds like britney was a good girl! even though the wait was long, sounds like it was worth it.sounds like everything will be a piece of cake, well for britney anyway, mom and dad will be nervous i am sure! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts