Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 6 month old male boxer and two days ago brought home a 8 week old Pom puppy. I know its only been two days but not sure if its going how its supposed to be going. Slowly but surely we introduced them and no aggression from either one. But Kain (the boxer) just wont leave her alone. At first its just sniffing which she allows then it turns into pouncing which the hurts and scares her. Now when he sniffs her and she gets irritated she's starting to snap at him which only excites him more and then more pouncing and accidentally landing on her. We can get them to both sleep on the bed next to each other but as soon as shes up walking or running around he's just all over her. Its weird though because they'll sit and eat out of each others bowl and drink out of the same bowl like they're best friends. I just wonder if he'll ever learn to be gentle. She weighs all of a pound and a half so im afraid he's going to hurt her unintentionally. Will he ever leave her alone? Will he ever realize she cant really play with him and just let her be?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts