Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you might remember that I have mentioned thinking Ace was kinda...um...chicken-ish :lol:  I could never really tell if he would be protective. And this isn't a big story and he didn't get a medal for this but I was so proud!

Last night I had put him outside so I could *finally* sweep and mop. He NEVER lets me do that! Lol, he slips around and licks my floor 8O . So I was letting it dry  and waiting for the hubby to get home. The kids were upstairs playing(remember they have to stay off the floor too!) and Ace was still outside. Well I could have sworn I heard a scary noise. Lol, I know I'm a dork! Anyways, I kinda let out a shriek. We have windows in our breakfast nook, in the kitchen. And Ace flew up there at the windows like greased lightening and was barking and trying to see what was going on inside! I felt soooo loved :love: What a hunk! Of course I let him in and gave him a little snack! I had some left over brisket that he was eyeballing the night before :roll:  :wink: . So he got a couple bites and lots of kisses!

***What was the noise you ask???? My Dennis the Menice of a 3 yr old son thought it'd be funny to turn up my new noise machine on blast and it was like a big wave crashing! My husband came home about 5 minutes after all this and laughed his butt off!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awwww.....you got a hero!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He knew he did good, trying to scare off what scared momma; he deserved a special treat.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Way to go Ace! Yup, he deserved that piece of brisket for protecting Momma :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
He was a brave boy for protecting you guys. :D

Zulu does the whole bark and hackle thing, then runs like the clappers if he gets scared, usually his butt gets out of the door before his head :lol:  :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts