Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was really worried that she was going to freak out with Santa... she didn't last year but she was barely 1. She did freak out with the Easter Bunny...

SO I WAS SOOO WORRIED!! It came out great and she even gave him a goodbye kiss!!!

OH and just for laughs... THE EASTER BUNNY!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, look at that smile; great picture.  Easter bunnies are scary, poor little thing she looks terrified.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
She looks adorable!

my brother in laws firehouse asked him to play santa last week at their firehouse family party... because he is a big guy.... and the only kid that freaked out with santa was santas own son! LOL!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Go figure right?! Yeah... my dad's played Santa for the last 17 yrs mostly out at the AF base there but since my youngest niece was three she's ALWAYS known it was him... not sure how... the eyes? Don't know... this is him this year with my niece. I can't wait till he retires I'm gonna try and talk him into growing out a beard so he'll be one of the "real" santa's... but not sure if his beard would be white or not... he's always been clean-shaven.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and thanks for all the sweet comments!! I was just soooo happy and had to share with people RIGHT AWAY... lol and most everyone else I can't get a hold of cuz' they're at work...  :( LOL

Thank you!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
That is soooo good!!! The pic came out great! I guess I got lucky in that Christopher was never really afraid of Santa or the Easter Bunny. Now show him a bug or a moth and he freaks!!!!! Great Pics!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG Marie your neice looks jsut like YOU !!! what a pretty little girl

and Sarah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah thats a riot with that creepy bunny ....she looks so happy in the xmas pic :D whooo hooo Sarah

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"60822 said:
OMG Marie your neice looks jsut like YOU !!! what a pretty little girl

and Sarah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah thats a riot with that creepy bunny ....she looks so happy in the xmas pic :D whooo hooo Sarah

LOL Thanks... though I wish people would say that about my OWN DAUGHTER... not my niece!! lol But I guess you know how it is too...

give me your sympathy!! LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
WOW what did you do to that child? you made her sit with the creepy easter weirdo and shes terrorized for life !! haha looks like a kids horror movie poor thing

Marie your daughter is beautiful tell her thank you for the great art on the envelope and dont worry Ky complains all the time that the boys looking nothing like her and just like eachother. several people ask if shes babysitting, she gets mad !  :roll:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lol people used to ask me if my dad was my dad when i would be crying in a mall or whatever...thinking he was stealing me..He is Egyptian and brown skinned with black hair..when i was a kid i was sooooooooooo white with blonde ringlets..looked weird. She might start to look more like you when she get's older. I didnt but my hair darkened and my skin got a little less pale lol.

·
Registered
202 Posts
oh my goodness what a great picture!!!! and i love the easter bunny photo, she will love that picture when she gets to be a teenager lol! My father was santa for one of the stations he used to work at, and ill tell u what he looked like the real thing! Hahaha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aww, look at Sarah, cuddling up with Santa.......That is a great pic Marie and Sarah sure seems to have taken a liking to Santa...Lol at the Easter Bunny, I think I would have screamed too :) My Mom says I use to pitch a fit at Santa, Eater Bunny, you name it when I was that age....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts