Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get such a kick out of Pua's means of getting through the pet doors in our new house...we set them high enough for Mic and Indy (and Pua when she's bigger) to go through without ducking down...but, for now, that is a stretch for Pua baby...so, she "high jumps" them...literally runs at the door and then does this "on her side leap" through the door and lands it perfectly...I haven't been able to get a good pic of it through the door...but, I caught this leap when she was playing with the boys and it's exactly the same thing!LOL! Just wanted to share...

·
Registered
427 Posts
She is so cute.
Is that stuffing I see in the background?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SummerLuv\";p=\"58332 said:
She is so cute.
Is that stuffing I see in the background?
Yup! That would be the result of Indigo's frustration at being kenneled while Mom was at work! :) Seems like everyone is having a hard time adjusting to Mom working outside of the home!LOL!

·
Registered
427 Posts
lol, I try to steer clear of toys that have stuffing because when I first got Summer we had this little plush bone with a squeaker in it and she shredded it to bits. I learned my lesson!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SummerLuv\";p=\"58339 said:
lol, I try to steer clear of toys that have stuffing because when I first got Summer we had this little plush bone with a squeaker in it and she shredded it to bits. I learned my lesson!
ROTFLOL! That WAS NOT a toy...it was an old sleeping bag...and it's the reason I used an OLD sleeping bag for them!LOL!  We had a Rat Terrier once who would shred ANY toy in minutes...so we don't do many stuffies...although, we should...because Mic ADORES them...what's a little stuffing amoung friends!LOL!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is just the cutest, so much personality.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Such a character!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Jeanene, she almost looks like a cat with that leap....Funny you werre talking about placing the dog door high...I'm looking at doors and telling Marq we have to get it as low as possible cos of Samson, he just isn't capable of any jumping at all. Already took one door back as it wasn't big enuf :roll:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg i love her side jump hahahaha that is a riot !!!! awww they hate mom working ...hehe dont they always let ya know hehe

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
samsonsmom\";p=\"58359 said:
Lol, Jeanene, she almost looks like a cat with that leap....Funny you werre talking about placing the dog door high...I'm looking at doors and telling Marq we have to get it as low as possible cos of Samson, he just isn't capable of any jumping at all. Already took one door back as it wasn't big enuf :roll:
No fun! We had to change doors when we moved here because we had a "in the slider" door and there are NO sliders here...but, really, he just put them in at Mic and Indy's exact height...if they get too much taller they will have to duck their heads a bit...but, poor Pua has a 10 inch or better leap to make!LOL!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"58367 said:
LOL Pua is so funny! Look how big shes gotten!!! She looks great.
She's filled out some...not so ribby...and runs around like a little acrobat...leaping and jumping...walking on her hind legs...you name it! :) We're having lots of fun with her...and she isn't all that happy yet, cause her brothers are home, but they don't wanna play! ;)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's cute!  She's growing up huh!   Don't you feel so bad leaving for work....Lola sits at the door and whines for a good 10-15 minutes after I leave.  This is what I'm told at least!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts