Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maddie was feeling very playful this morning. Normally the camera is no where to be found, but this morning it was right next to me!

Won't you play with me?

C'mon, bet you can't get the ball!

Maybe if I get down real low.

Maybe if I stick my butt in the air...

Please play with me!!!!

Sorry for my glowing eyes!! :p

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
LMAO I love the butt in the air pic..Maddie is absolutely beautiful and she is definitely a tall girl..Look at those legs in the 3rd pic!!  Too cute  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I don't know if the weather has cooled off for you or not Lisa, but I've noticed that mine, especially Angel has gotten a lot more frisky the last couple days...Love the pics, that third one, she really does look like she's got some long legs.... :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Both Savannah and Reese have become more plalyful as well. Maddie is so cute! i love the seeing the sequence of how much she wants to play. Great pics lisa

·
Registered
780 Posts
Love those pictures!  She is so sweet and that look is very familar to us!  Ours love to do that!  We have to watch tennis balls now though because Ziggi crushes them!  8O   But this is the same dog that LOVES balloons and will carry one around in his mouth for hours just playing without ever popping it!

·
Registered
977 Posts
So did she get her way after the photo shoot?  Did you play?
She's just sooo cute, absolutely beautiful! Way to go Maddie - you bully your Mom into playing with you girl! :lol: And if the butt in the air doesn't work try the sad face and sighs :lol: !!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, Maddy is so cute.  Weather here has cooled off too and Kiah just loves it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts