Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to tell someone, our new pup and her sisters are coming home early, we will get them tonight, actually in about an hour, pleasant surprise for us! I cannot wait, I will post photos tomorrow for everyone!! So exciting..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats!! What a nice surprise. Get that puppy cam ready! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How exciting!!! More puppies on here....I know you had to be so jazzed that they are coming home early....Lots and lots of pictures pls!!!! Ahhh, puppy breath and coneheads..Got to love em  :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all, they finally made it home! I must say it was differant than expected, I mean I got so many things ready, and kinda expected it to go one way. I was so happy to find that our pup did really well, although she did not want to eat last night, or this morning. So last night I fed her a bit of cottage cheese with her food, and she scarfed the cheese only!

She only peed one time in the house, and I took her out so many times to handle her business, she did very well. I started her sleeping around 9pm after an hour nap from 7-8 pm, she slept very well in her crate until about 1230-1am, when she started moving around a lot. Honestly I slept worse I think. I took her out at 1am for potty outside, completed successfully, and then back to bed, only we decided to put her in our bed for a bit, which worked fine. Back out at 4am, in the crate and did good. I brought home a large box, about 5 feet x 4 feet for her to play in, so she wouldnt pee on our carpet for now, but she has already manager to escape, and will no longer be confined to that box!

Here are a few pics of last night, she is so adorable. This morning I took her to see her 2 sisters at my Moms house, and they played crazy for quite a while, and she even finally ate with them. She was trying to eat from our grown female, thinking it was her mom I guess. She does not like to leave my side, followed me everywhere throughout the house, all the time! So very cute..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
pictures, pictures, where are they?!!! We have to see these pups!! :p

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Adorable!!! :D  Does she have a name yet?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, she is precious....I love that face..She's got wonderful markings on her....I also forgot, did you have a name for her yet?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
she is too cute... lol, i love the one of her sleeping...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts