Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long day for Angel & I..Left about 8 this morning, headed out for meetup, Petsmart and then we went to see Rhonda, Angel's breeder..I knew she had a litter of pups so had to cuddle them for a bit, but she was soo excited to show me something and wouldn't tell me what....Meet Hummer......

I saw this little guy when we first met Angel almost 4 mos ago and he has exceeded Rhonda's expectations...This guy is a STAR!!! He leaves for Canada in July to start his championship there, then back to the states and the hope is he will finish a champion...This pup is incredible, he has the best tempermant..I could go on forever...Lol....Now I know what Angel looked like at that age....

Here's the pups, they are 5 weeks and had a ball playing with them..2 boys and a girl. The girl is the flashy fawn..

Meetup pics in a separate thread. I think I took like 50 pics today..Still uploading them all :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow! HE IS SOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!I hope he also becomes a Champion! That's great!.... WOW!!!

Oh, those pups are just SOOOO cute!!! I LOVE TINY LITTLE PUPPIES!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMG!! i love'em. Makes me want another and i already have 2!! :D how did you resist?? ;)

he does look like angel -handsome boy!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol Andrea, it wasn't easy believe me...Marq & I talked a lot about it and we just feel that 2 is enuf..This house just isn't big enuf for more..The yard yes, the house, no...But boy I sure would have liked to dognap Hummer..I fell totally in love with him.

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is a great looking dog!  The puppies are so sweet would love to just take them all home.  I don't even stop and look at them anymore because I know that we would end up with another one.  We already decided after having three for 6 years that from then on we would stick with two.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oooh they are tooooo much! SOOO ADORABLE! I wanted to take all of Xena's litter home....including the runt that nobody wanted and the breeder ended up keeping.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hummer is gorgeous!! Love the ears too!!  :)  And those puppers.....awwww.......

·
Registered
948 Posts
He's beautiful! And the puppies are darling as well!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
They are all adorable. One of those puppies looks like Zeus when he was a pup with the marking on his nose.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hummer is beautiful and the puppies are just so cute.  Decided I am getting a puppy in a year or two to keep Kiah company; now just have to decide if I want a brindle or white.  Each new picture I see I think oh I want one just like the one in the picture  :lol:  I would have a hundred by now!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, I kinda laughed at those ears, course he's only 4 mos old guys!!! He has to grow into him... :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"11164 said:
Yea, I kinda laughed at those ears, course he's only 4 mos old guys!!! He has to grow into him...
Yeah, what's up with ears after they are cropped... do the ears change in size any at all as the rest of the dog grows or are they always exactly the same size once they are cropped?  Just curious.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good question. I think it's more that they have to grow into them, so to speak...Hummer's ears do seem unusually long, but what a great shape they have...But see, I think Angel's look to big for her face too....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts