Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 13 week old and all he wants to do is bite. You can?t even pet him unless he is just worn out without him biting you. It?s not his bite pressure that hurts, it?s his extremely sharp baby teeth. You can?t stand up or take one step without him biting your legs, feet, socks, shoes, or anything he can reach. Redirecting to another toy doesn?t work, he immediately goes back to your skin. Any tips other than just waiting it out until he is done teething?

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Ugh ... as the saying goes ... "Will no one rid me of these meddlesome biting puppies!" OK granted I took some literary literary liberties but I think I made my point!

Apparently ... I just need do a thread on biting puppies??? But ... moving on yeah your particular puppy sounds pretty hard core???

It's been more than a decade since I've dealt with that crap??? I never thought it was a big deal ... I simply grabbed the little miscreants lower job and held and said "NO!" They quickly learned that biting Dad, was not a lot fun ... so they chomped on MOM!

And she did the turn the back, squeal like a piggy and redirect thing ... and eventually ... my pups got over it but the chomped down on her ... much longer than they chomped down on me .... "Daddy was not a lot for that crap!" :)

But it's a new age now "the internet" so .... first up is my default "Puppy Trainer." Bethany :

And most likely it will escape your notice ... but take note of training puppies in the "Place Command."

And next would be a "Big Dawg" Larry Khron ...

Those should help???

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
LOL (literally) .... such a perfect near-quote :)
Yeah it could have been better but stupid lap top is laggy and my freaking USB Mouse quits working ... stupid Dell and ICore 7???:chair:

Waste of money for ... good enough??? Slight tangent, sorry all. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts