Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
I need something for Gunner.  This said not to be given to a dog with adult teeth. :(  Poor puppy loves toys but destroys everything I have given him except for his cuz which he doesn't like and a tire (toy).

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
are these things chews?   mon2scoutandgunner---I can give you a website from a catalogue that my breeder gave me...Its full of stuff she (and I ) recommend for a boxer to chew on..toys, bones, nylabones...etc etc...

You want me to post it up for you guys?

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would love for you to post it  :D
I am so excited trying to get everything ready. Almost overwhelmed.  It is a chew toy that someone mentioned at my workplace. It is meant for teething pups.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The website is www.PetEdge.com.

My breeder and I recommend Nylabones (Lilly likes the banana flavored natural Nylabone), and they have cooked and flavored animal bones that don't chipp that are great for teething.  I get most of my dog stuff (the stuff that I order) from this website.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Liz!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thanks!  I thought I heard that nylabones weren't good for boxers but I can't remember where I heard it.  I have one at home but they don't touch it since it isn't flavored.

If you are telling me that they are ok...I will try one and see how it goes!s

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly loves hers.  Like any chew you should monitor them while they have it, but aside from that they are great...they are also really good to clean their teeth too.

The Nylabone Natuals are actually edible (not made with plastic or other toxic/harmful products) and come in a number of flavors.

I like them for Lilly (so does she) and my breeder (has champion lines and does her own training; much like Newcastle) endorses them.

Just my humble opinion.

Liz and Lilly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts