Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been feeding Rex Instinct Rawboost puppy since we brought him home, but it is pricey ($70 for a 20lb bag) and he goes thru it pretty quickly. Any grain free alternatives that are less expensive? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Interesting because I take Acana freeze dried treats and put them in his Acana kibble which is what that Instinct Raw looks like.

Not going to be any cheaper with Acana though. Probably costs me a bit over $70 a month

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Man that certainly strikes me as rather pricey for a 20 pound bag??? IF you need a more reasonably priced alternative, you can't go wrong with Victory's, although it may be hard to find locally???

If your a Costco member ... there is "Nature's Domain" a grain free choice. And depending on where you live?? You maybe able to find Zack's??

Zach's Dog Food Home - Zach's Quality Dog Food

There are lots of other's but I stuck with Costco because it's easy to find for me. I my Boxer and Band Dawg were fine with the regular Costco brands but my GSD had "scratching Issues," so I went with "Natures Domain" Grain Free.

And as mentioned DogFoodAdviser.:
https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
I feed my puppy Taste of the Wild it's a orange bag I think it's a high maintenance grain-free or something along those lines

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts