1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow...theyre living in filth and she's cruising around in a 2008 lexus with vanity plates...makes you sick doesnt it...i hope all those puppies find good homes.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is horrible! I hope they throw the book at her. And I loved one of the responses.... "May the fleas of 1000 homeless dogs infest her crotch!"

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tootsie\";p=\"120078 said:
That is horrible! I hope they throw the book at her. And I loved one of the responses.... "May the fleas of 1000 homeless dogs infest her crotch!"
LOL!!!!   i almost died when i read that! LOL!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I hope she gets what is coming to her and all those poor dogs/puppies find great home with people who will give them the love they so badly need.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
"May the fleas of 1000 homeless dogs infest her crotch!" AND

"may the ticks infected with lyme disease of any abused and neglected dog  ,find her and attatch to her while she's alseep & burrow quickly un noticed"

i hope she gets hers..and then sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more !!! i cant stand people like that thank God she was caught..i hope all those babies find homes...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
tootsie\";p=\"120078 said:
I loved reading that, but she deserves worse.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
What is wrong with some people?

:upset:

The new Lexxis and "Puppy4U" vanity plate just put me over the edge.

Obviously the neighbors are clueless: "She's a very nice woman," neighbor Melissa Ortiz said. "I've met her a few times. She's good-hearted, very sweet."

I don't get it.

G

·
0 Posts
I hope she gets what the law can give her, but I do not wish fleas or ticks or any violence on the woman.  while what she did is horrible, she will get her judgment in her own time.  It's not my place to judge or pass punishment or wish bad things on her.  I do feel so bad for all of those puppies, I would take that itty bitty pup in a heart beat!  They are sooo cute!  It does make me sick her licence plate says "puppies4u" or whatever.  Yeah, sick puppies for you.  Those poor dogs and the people who bought from her.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:whistle:  :axe: i STILL wish evil on her .. may they tie her up and let a zillion mosquitos bite her then release 200 angry bees, then hmmm ok ill stop b/c i can think of ALOT

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm with you Ky! I'd love to put her in the Gulf of Mexico during jelly fish season or use her for shark bait!

·
Registered
114 Posts
thats so horrible.
and why only a year.
she's put those dogs thru more pain.
shoundt she be there for more than a year?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts