Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a pic of one of our latest editions for all of you to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congratulations! Truman is adorable! Oh, and we really shouldn't ask if the parents have been health tested, you should!  :wink:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tootsie,  I bred the litter--we had 6 pups.  I don't need to ask-I paid the bill....LoL!!

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That's great! At least you know your puppies' background! Has Truman's littermates found new homes already, and are you keeping Truman?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Truman has been sold to a wonderful couple who have done a lot of research on boxers and also have a very large farm for him to play on.  

I had a reverse brindle male (Max) that is going to my mother.  She is going to train Max as a service dog.  My mother has a service dog now that she uses for balance.  She has cerebral ataxia.  She works  with the trainer who trained her current service dog, and is very excited about training a boxer.  She has already gotten Max his "service dog in training" vest and started the paperwork.

2 other pups have found great homes at this time.

Thanks for asking.
Scott

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Thurman is a cutie, do you have pictures of the others in the litter?

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is a wonderful looking puppy.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
He is so cute, already practicing the boxer pounce and play techniques!!!  Really adorable and I'd love to see pics of the rests of the litter.  Nice going.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Truman is gorgous!! Congrats on a healthy litter and finding great homes..Awesome news about Max and his new life, he will do well I am sure  :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will try to post more pics of the litter when I get home tonight.

Scott

1 - 16 of 16 Posts