Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of Blaze, in the 1st and 3rd pics he is 10 weeks the 2nd pic is at 11 weeks.

tomorrow he is going to school, my 7 year old daughter had to do a report on something she liked and she chose boxers.
I hope it isn't too overwhelming for him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhh, what a sweetie he is...Those are great pictures and your daughter is a cutie too! Good luck at school tmw..What a great subject your daughter chose... :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I think a school is a perfect place to go.

get him used to all sorts of sights and sounds!  and billions of little hands coming to pet him at once =P

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm sure he'll have a great time. probably never get that much petting at one time again!!!--Rich

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The trip to school went great. My wife said he was eating up all the attention.
Blaze will be 12 wks old on Mon. the 21st. We have his appointment with the vet and I was wondering if anybody had any guesses about how much he should weigh?
The problem with seeing a puppy everyday is you don't realize how big they are getting until they don't fit in your lap anymore.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
with Diesel I'm keeping a height chart on my computer room wall. =P

Since he was only 2 lbs when he came home (runt of the litter) I wanted to keep track of his growth.

he was 12 lbs at his 12 week vet appt.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Diesels'sMom, that is a great idea. Just like a growth chart with our kids..Can't think of a better way to watch his progress...
 Glad to hear that Blaze did well at school, I bet he enjoyed all the attention immensly....Is he going to be a regular attraction? Lol....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"9404 said:
Is he going to be a regular attraction? Lol....
Only if he gets loose and follows her to school. :lol:

I'll update tonight on how much he weighs, last week he sat on the scale at the house and weighed 13 lbs.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread! He's freaking gorgeous! I love his markings and his color! I'm so jealous of everyone with beautiful puppies!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts