Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally after a long time waiting for my handsome fur baby, i picked him up today :D Was a long 3 and half hr drive, but he was well worth it! :D
Theres not too many good pictures because the wee fulla can't stay still long enough, and lets face it, neither can I!
I love him to bits already, although the cats aren't too happy with the new addition ahah!
So everybody, meet Tyson :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe he says thanks :D
Man hes such a wiggler!
Met a cat for the first time ever also, he was very intrigued!

EDIT: Noticed he was a bit on the thin side when we got him, so I immediately thought worms.. Sure enough saw a few of the buggers tonight in his poop.
Being as tomorrow (sunday) and monday are public holidays, I have no clue where to start with treatment for worms and all i want to do is help my poor baby!
Please suggest something, someone, please!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, what a cutie :) I think Flick is going to look a lot like that...I hesitate to suggest anything for worming due to Tyson's age..Maybe check with his breeder or perhaps Sharon might have a suggestion

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome home Tyson!
He is a handsome boy...love his coloring!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Tyson.  I agree with Willow, I would check with his breeder or Sharon may be able to suggest something.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
He is so cute - He looks a lot like Sam did as a pup.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some new updated pictures!!! He is now hopefully worm free, or well on his way to becoming worm free.
I brought him a pop up tent the other day for some shade during the day as its still fairly hot.... pity its bright pink!
(note the pinkish tinge lol)

His first night home

The new toy in the tent

Me and my baby

1 - 20 of 25 Posts