Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone had there puppy vacinated and experienced a little illness? I have Cali which has been sick for about a week, see other forum on "Yellow loose stool", but this started before the vaccination. She is 9 1/2 weeks old and just got her second vaccination over the weekend, along with her 2 sisters which my Mom has.

The 2 sisters have been fine until after the shots, experiencing a little diarreah, and one threw up this morning. Is this normal after shots?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Our vet warned us they may run a little temp and not feel well generally.  Kind of like when our kids received their vacinations.  I didn't have any problems except once when Gunner had a bout with loose stools.  Other than that, no complaints or anything out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i didnt have a problem, but i know it is something that happens after a vaccination.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Gus didn't feel good after his 7 wk shots, the shot spot swelled and was warm for about 2 weeks and with the bordatella mist, he had a bout with conjestion and runny nose, sneezing almost got a cold like ... But his 11 wk shots had no problems ( changed shot location & different vet gave them to him ) .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts