Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Hey all I am having a boxer sleep over and this is how it is going. It is 1:15am and they are still going going going. I just let them out for the night and they are  running around the house like they are on drugs lol. I will have pictures up soon but I have my haven four months and her friend izzy 5 mo. I went and got izzy at about six PM and it has been none stop going since. She goes home to my haven's breeder and her owner 2moro afternoon but I wonder when they are going to sleep. If I put them in there crate they just bark back in forth so I let them out to  play again. LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Bo and Jetta go at it and at it and at it...but they share a crate with a divider...so they are content in  the crate too

·
Registered
405 Posts
I remember the first night brady was home with us, they went at it for 7 hours straight that evening. The next evening 6 hours. it was insane. so cute though to watch. they tire each other out in about 15 minutes now. I guess "new" things are much more exciting.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i know that izzy will be going home here in about three hours and i think tonight haven will sleep a lot better. LOL  :lol:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sounds like a typical day at my place.  It really gets interesting though when I go next door and bring over my aunt's 2 boxers.  Imagine 4 grown boxers rolling around like those 2 puppies, that's what happens here.  They never grow up!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts